Pages

Friday 4 December 2009

An Award

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well and getting organised for the jolly wee chubby mans visit! I am, as always...NOT, lol! No, actually, this year I am not bad on the shopping side of things but I haven't made my cards yet and I haven't got enough treat bags or boxes made and...I certainly don't have any wrapping done yet. I was meant to be getting the tree done this weekend but, am off shopping tomorrow and it's still in the attic. Never mind, I'll get there.

Anyway, I was very honoured to have received this award from the wonderful Rachel. Rachel makes the most gorgeous cards and she is only 14 years old. I love it when young people put their talents to good use. You really must visit Rachels blog if you haven't already.



So, the rules of this award are that you should copy it to your blog - done that, link back to the person you received it from - done that, you must state 7 interesting facts about yourself - really difficult...I am an extremely boring person and pass it on to seven other bloggers who you think deserve it.

Now, as I said, I love to receive these...It makes it all worthwhile to know that someone enjoys seeing your creations...However, I am useless at doing these things but...I'll give it a try.

1. I love to read - anything at all - and must read every night before I go to sleep.
2. I am totally addicted to blog hopping - it's getting serious!
3. I love to make boxes and bags and things.
4. I hate to exercise.
5. I am the least patient person I know.
6. I am the world's worst singer - well, after John and Edward...I'm not sure!
7. I am a very uninteresting person, lol.

Told you...VERY boring...Thank goodness for my crafting, ehh! Now, to pass this to seven people. So...

1. Kirsten
2. Jacqui
3. Katharina
4. Debbie
5. Lorraine
6. Kath
7. Mandy

Thank you for this, Rachel.

Hugs

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww thank you hun for thinking of me.
I did like your singing comment that made me chuckle, and I'm not organised for the big man's visit either!
hugs Mandy xx

Katharina Frei said...

Thank you Suzanne!!!
Katharina x

Kath Stewart said...

thank you so much Suzanne for giving me this award....I have had it several times and I'm afraid I have run out of interesting things to say about me....but I do appreciate it you thinking of me....big hugs kath xxxx

Lorraine A said...

oh thanks so much for thinking of me Suzanne :-) I will pop it on my blog ,,,I must admit I am not as good as you at passing them on ,,, I find it so difficult to choose people ! But I will try !! not promising tho ,,,, lol :-)

I am nowhere near ready either ,,, my card making has now gone into production line mode ,,, stamp n glitter ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Leelou Blogs